ABOUT THE LANTIAN LT105 UAV BNF FPV 3D VR CAMERA RC RACING QUADCOPTER DRONE
The Lantian LT105 UAV FPV RC racing quadcopter drone with sensational 3D augmented virtual reality camera is a popular choice amongst drone enthusiasts. A small but feisty flying machine, it devours open blue skies in the flash of an eye. Contributing to this lighting fast speed, as well as to its high level of agility, the small size of the Lantian LT105 racing consumer drone makes its x-shaped carbon drone racing frame, and all its parts and components, feather-light in a very practical way. The smaller size of the Lantian LT105 racing drone is ideal if you've never had the experience of flying your first drone, or have already flown your first drone and are now looking to the more exhilarating hobby of drone racing. The tiny, high quality first-person-view (FPV) camera allows for a full, immersive, and dynamic 3D augmented virtual reality view from the drone's eye. Owing to its smaller size, you the drone racing pilot will be able to enjoy it outdoors in the open, or indoors through your own creative, improvised racing track - fly the Lantian LT105 through chairs, around lamps, above and under the dinning table, this fire cracker in the sky promises not to disappoint you. With the Lantian LT105, you can also enjoy 3D printing, and get your own custom drone frame.
- Great for racing, and as hobby or accrobatic drone
- Enjoyable for drone hobbyists of all ages
- Ideal for all levels of experience
- Fun for tight improvised parkour
- Learn and customize your drone
- 3D print customize drone frame and body
- Four mini Lantian LT105 brushed racing engines
- Super light quadcopter racing drone frame
- Top drone racer F3 flight controller
- Eight mini red racing Lantian propellers
- Mini camera for FPV 3D virtual reality view
- Speedy drone order processing (24 hours)
- Small package ships quickly (1 to 2 weeks)
- Friendly return policy
Be the first to review this product.
- SKYNET GLOBAL DRONES All drones sold online via Skynet Global Drones' website are tested for functionality, and examined for damages prior to shipping. Contents inside the drone box are also examined before being packaged and shipped. Note that we rely on third party service providers, over which we have no control, to ship and deliver all drone orders. Where exceptional circumstances arise, your order will qualify for a full refund and return or partial refund according to the below terms and conditions. A. Full and Partial Refunds A full refund for your drone order will be issued where the drone you ordered online via Skynet Global Drones is not received at the address specified in your online purchase order. You may also receive a full refund if the drone you received is materially different from the drone you purchased online via Skynet Global Drones. Alternatively, where the drone you received is materially different from the drone you purchased online via Skynet Global Drones, you may elect to keep the drone you received, and negotiate to obtain a partial refund from Skynet Global Drones. In the exceptional event that parts, accessories, or components are missing, the missing parts, components, or accessories will be shipped to you. B. Returns Policy In the event that your drone order qualifies for a full refund, as per the above terms and conditions, you may return your unopened, unused drone within 10 days from the time our third party shipping service provider indicates that the drone order has been delivered to the address specified in your online purchase order. Skynet Global Drones will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, for instance, if you received an incorrect or defective drone, etc. You should expect to receive your refund within approximately four weeks of handing your package over to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. As we depend on third party service providers to effect deliveries and returns, all time periods are approximate. If you need to return an item, please contact us at the email address provided on Skynet Global Drones website with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return your drone order. C. Shipping and Delivery Time We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Certain jurisdictions may contain restrictions on the import of certain electronic products, such as drones or drone batteries. You are responsible for knowing and complying with any and all such importing restrictions, regulations, rules, and laws that may apply to drones in your home jurisdiction. Where a we are unable to make a delivery of a purchase drone to a certain jurisdiction because of such import restrictions, rules, regulations, or laws, we will notify you of our inability to deliver the drone order and you will receive a full order. The average time to deliver a drone order is one to two weeks. However, as we rely on third party service providers to deliver orders received through our website, these time frames may vary. As such, we are not responsible for, and disclaim any responsibility for late deliveries of drone orders, or any consequence that arise from such late drone order deliveries. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options, including destination, that you choose. We make best efforts to keep our customers informed on the status of their orders, and customers may contact us at the email address provided on our website in order to inquire on the status of their order.
- 0.15 KGS
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)