ABOUT THE CRUSADER GT2 200 RACING DRONE w/ FPV 3D AUGMENTED VIRTUAL REALITY CAMERA
The Crusader GT2 200 racing drone by Diatone is a highly popular, and fantastic ready-to-fly (RTF) remote control (RC) racing consumer drone amongst drone enthusiasts. As its name implies, the Crusader GT2 200 is on a crusade to conquer, and forever dominate the bright blue, open skies amongst the drone racing community. If you haven't already dived into the exhilarating world of drone racing, the Crusader GT2 200 is ready for battle, and you'll want its smooth, highly responsive, agile, stable, and fast flight characteristics on your side to gain full advantage of the skies. Its ultra-light x-shaped quadcopter carbon fibre drone racing frame ensures that its four five inch aerodynamic propellers and powerful competitive drone racing motors (D-Silver 2205 2480KV) can thrust its ultra-light (0.32kg) body ahead of its competition. Join the drone racing crusade through the Crusader's GT2 200 dynamic 3D augmented virtual reality first-person-view drone racing camera (HS1177 700TVL); it never fails to impress its pilots. As with most drones, you can easily add on your own custom drone parts.
OUR RECOMMENDATIONS: WHO, WHAT, WHERE
- Racer, acrobatic, and hobby drone
- Best for teens and adults
- For intermediate to advanced levels
- Great for outdoors and large open indoor spaces
OUR DEAL TO YOU
- Four Crusader GT2 200 drone racing engines
- Ultra-light x-shaped carbon quadcopter drone frame
- 20A BLHELI_S ESC (four)
- Five sets of black Crusader GT2 200 drone propellers
- One FPV 3D augmented virtual reality camera
- One Crusader GT2 200 battery charger
- One drone racing flight controller
- First-class drone racing firmware
- Fast order processing (24 hours)
- Fast shipping (1 to 2 weeks)
- Friendly return policy
Be the first to review this product.
- SKYNET GLOBAL DRONES All drones sold online via Skynet Global Drones' website are tested for functionality, and examined for damages prior to shipping. Contents inside the drone box are also examined before being packaged and shipped. Note that we rely on third party service providers, over which we have no control, to ship and deliver all drone orders. Where exceptional circumstances arise, your order will qualify for a full refund and return or partial refund according to the below terms and conditions. A. Full and Partial Refunds A full refund for your drone order will be issued where the drone you ordered online via Skynet Global Drones is not received at the address specified in your online purchase order. You may also receive a full refund if the drone you received is materially different from the drone you purchased online via Skynet Global Drones. Alternatively, where the drone you received is materially different from the drone you purchased online via Skynet Global Drones, you may elect to keep the drone you received, and negotiate to obtain a partial refund from Skynet Global Drones. In the exceptional event that parts, accessories, or components are missing, the missing parts, components, or accessories will be shipped to you. B. Returns Policy In the event that your drone order qualifies for a full refund, as per the above terms and conditions, you may return your unopened, unused drone within 10 days from the time our third party shipping service provider indicates that the drone order has been delivered to the address specified in your online purchase order. Skynet Global Drones will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error, for instance, if you received an incorrect or defective drone, etc. You should expect to receive your refund within approximately four weeks of handing your package over to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request. As we depend on third party service providers to effect deliveries and returns, all time periods are approximate. If you need to return an item, please contact us at the email address provided on Skynet Global Drones website with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return your drone order. C. Shipping and Delivery Time We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Certain jurisdictions may contain restrictions on the import of certain electronic products, such as drones or drone batteries. You are responsible for knowing and complying with any and all such importing restrictions, regulations, rules, and laws that may apply to drones in your home jurisdiction. Where a we are unable to make a delivery of a purchase drone to a certain jurisdiction because of such import restrictions, rules, regulations, or laws, we will notify you of our inability to deliver the drone order and you will receive a full order. The average time to deliver a drone order is one to two weeks. However, as we rely on third party service providers to deliver orders received through our website, these time frames may vary. As such, we are not responsible for, and disclaim any responsibility for late deliveries of drone orders, or any consequence that arise from such late drone order deliveries. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options, including destination, that you choose. We make best efforts to keep our customers informed on the status of their orders, and customers may contact us at the email address provided on our website in order to inquire on the status of their order.
- Usually Ships within 24 hours
- 0.67 KGS
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)